Thursday, June 12, 2008

Food stuffs.

After my physical therapy appointment today, I am venturing to Schnucks to stock up on healthy food for me and the baby. From what I gathered, I need a whole lot of everything -- breads/grains, fruits n' veggies, meat, etc. I still feel like I'm going to wander around the supermarket not knowing exactly what to get. For now, I'm just going to get fruits I can snack on, eat for breakfast, take to work and same with veggies (for example, bananas, oranges, baby carrots, celery, etc). I'm going to buy wheat bread, wheat bagels, and Lactaid milk, since I'm lactose intolerant. I sooo want to be healthy but I have no idea where to start. *sigh*

***

I'm feeling pretty good today. I was a tad bit queasy this morning but I haven't really been eating anything and I just think my blood sugar was low. I'm not as bloated today as I was yesterday, but I am a lot more lethargic. I'm hoping to keep my afternoon with Aidan low-key. Maybe we'll sit out on the deck for awhile then come in and watch a movie.

The next week is going to be hectic. We're getting married on the 20th and even though there isn't much left to do, it's still an exciting/hectic time. I'm dropping my dress and Mark's suit off at the cleaners today. We still have to get our marriage license and I haven't even given one thought to what I'm going to pack. I picked a great time to be pregnant!! :o)

I LOVE that I am having a new baby. I'm so excited. I can't wait until my belly starts to grow and I can feel him/her kick. That's so awesome. The first trimester is sooo boring though. Ug.

I suppose I should jump off here now. Lots of running to do this afternoon. Ta-ta!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Healthy eating. Now's the time I need to be living near you! grah! If you have any questions, let me know!