Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's the little things...

I went and got my haircut today for the first time in forever. I didn't get much cut off, just mostly a trim but I did have her give my bangs a good cut. They're now about a 1/2 inch shorter than what they were (they were past my nose, now they're right at my eyebrows) and I feel like a new woman. :o) I am very pleased with my new 'do and I'm sure Mark will be too. He didn't mind I was getting my haircut but he's always really suspicious because he's sure one of these days I'm going to come home with a buzz cut. He'll be pleasantly suprised at how much hair I didn't cut off!

I joined a new forum online TwilightMOMS. I really like being apart of their group, so far. Unfortunately I've already been chastised for posting a topic in the wrong place on my first day. God forbid. Some moderators are so effin' touchy. I'm new, okay? Give me a break! Sheesh.

Unlike the original forum I joined, this group is for ladies who are over the age of 25 and/or have children and/or are married. So its nice that not every other post is "OMG. Edward is SOooOo HAWT!" I just about had it with Twilight Source when a bunch of preteens freaked out because they're doing a podcast at 10:30 in the morning and *gasp* they're all going to be in school! How dare they do a live podcast when (according to the teeny-boppers) all their "fans" wouldn't be able to listen. *rolls eyes*

At TwilightMOMS they talk about "Twilight," of course, but we also discuss other things including TV shows, music, personal issues, etc. It's nice.

***

Pregnancy-wise, I've had the worst heartburn lately. Ew. I hate heartburn. Other than that, I've been feeling pretty good. I've been craving chocolate milk which sucks because once I drink it, within an hour I feel awful. I hate being lactose intolerant. It really puts a damper on eating anything good like ice cream and cereal. *pouts* And yes, I've tried Lactaid tablets, Lactaid milk and even soy milk. They all make me sick. I don't know what my deal is.

Well I'm feeling a tad drowsy so I'm going to lay down with Aidan for a bit then get up and do some laundry. ET is having a sneak peek at the new "Twilight" trailer at 6:30 and then "Ugly Betty" and "Grey's Anatomy" come after that, so it should be an exciting night, entertainment-wise.

Yeah. I'm a dork.

1 comments:

Randi Marie said...

Twilight moms...I might have to check it out. The latest trailer I saw looked pretty great. I was worried about the other ones but in this one he actaully seemed capable of pulling of Edward...We will see Nov 21st :)