Monday, November 17, 2008

Why I am not a math wiz.

I was wrong last week. NOW I'm in my third trimester. :oP I kept thinking to myself, "That just doesn't sound right," so in the middle of last week I opened up my copy of What to Expect... and realized that I was a week off. Ah well.

This week is the dreaded glucose test. I took the entire day off of work because I wasn't about to sit and wait all day to take the test and I really didn't feel like taking the test and then go to work. So I'm taking the test at 9:15 and then I'll have the rest of the day to recover. :oP I'm sure it won't be horrid at all, but I'm such a baby about doing stuff I hate.

Mark and I went to Walmart last night and messed with the baby registry. I have to say, Walmart kind of sucks. They really didn't have much, so I'm going to have to go online and make sure that I have everything on there that I want. Mark's mum has decided to throw me my baby shower after Christmas, so that should be fun!

I bought Christian a bib that says "I love my Big Brother." :o) It's so cute!

Other than that, not much is going on.

How your baby's growing:

By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

See what your baby looks like this week. (Or see what fraternal twins look like in the womb this week.)

Note: Every baby develops a little differently — even in the womb. Our information is designed to give you a general idea of your baby's development.

Baby Center says that the baby is only 14 and some inches whereas What to Expect... says the baby is around 16 inches. :oP

0 comments: