Tuesday, December 16, 2008

32 weeks! Egats!

So I've hit the 8 month mark (even though people don't believe me and they tell me my math is wrong, but I checked What to Expect... twice, and yes, I am in my 8th month) and I'm freaking out a bit. I just have so much stuff to do, but I think we've finally figured out a place for Christian's crib in our room. Granted, it's going to make life a little more difficult for me because it means getting rid of my nightstand (which is covered in books), but such is life.

I've been headache free for over a week now and am super happy about that. It's so nice to feel good again!! We got all of our Christmas shopping finished and everything, sans one gift, is wrapped. We've also decided to hold my side of the family's Christmas Day at our house, instead of my parents house this year. I'm really excited!! I love being a hostess!!

I took Aidan to see Santa on Saturday along with my step-sister and my new niece. Aidan was so excited. I wish I hadn't forgotten to bring my camera because the look on his face was priceless. Granted, he refused to sit on Santa's lap, but he was ecstatic nonetheless.

I don't have much time to update right now, so I'll just go ahead with how Christian is doing this week:

How your baby's growing:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

See what your baby looks like this week. (Or see what fraternal twins look like in the womb this week.)

Note: Every baby develops a little differently — even in the womb. Our information is designed to give you a general idea of your baby's development.

0 comments: