Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mmm...cheetos.

I just saw a picture of some Cheetos while perusing Perez Hilton and now I want some. It's only a quarter after 9 in the morning, but Cheetos sound so good. Mmm...I'll have to see how much change I have in my purse and make a run for the vending machines.

I'm having a "blah" day. I woke up feeling icky, have felt kind of weak all morning (probably from lack of food but nothing, except Cheetos, sounds good) and I just don't feel like working right now. I wish I were rich and I could lay around my house and do absolutely nothing. Sure, after awhile I'd probably get bored but for a week or two it would be heaven.

I was flossing my teeth this morning and my gums started to bleed so badly that it looked like I had been punched in the mouth. *sigh* All apart of the whole pregnancy thing. I've been getting nosebleeds too, which is supposed to be normal as well.

Not too much else going on in my life this minute. I've been suffering with headaches as well but I think that's just sinus's. I just hate that I can only take Tylenol because it does nothing for me. :o(

I'm ready for my three-day weekend. Fo' sho'.

0 comments: